Here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can try if you’re experiencing issues with Bobber App when monitor and manage your Bobcat Miner 300.
Bobber App is a mobile application designed for Helium miners to monitor and manage their Bobcat Miner 300. The app provides real-time data on the status of the miners, including their temperature, signal strength, and earnings.
Many common issues with the Bobber App can be resolved via some quick and easy steps. If you are experiencing issues with the Bobber App, please try each of the following steps. If a step does not resolve your issue, move on to the next step.
1. Open the Google Play store and type “Bobber App” into the search bar after closing the Bobber App, if it’s currently running. If the app is up to date, you should see the “Uninstall” and “Open” buttons. If there is an update available, you will see “Update” in place of “Open” – proceed with updating the app. Once finished, carry out the same steps for the Helium app. To check if your problem has been solved, repeat the action you were having trouble with.
2. Clear the cache and data for the Bobber App if you’re still having problems. Typically you can do this by navigating to Settings, Apps, find the Bobber App, choose Storage, then tap “Clear data” and “Clear cache” at the bottom of the screen. NOTE: Once this procedure is finished, you must sign back into the Bobber App and re-link your Helium wallet.
3. Try uninstalling the Bobber App and installing it again if your problem is still not fixed. Open the Google Play store and search for the Bobber App again, but this time tap the “Uninstall” button. Once the app is fully removed, tap the “Install” button. Check to see if your problem has been solved.
1. Close the Bobber App if it’s running then open the Apple App Store and tab on the small “person” icon on the top right of the screen. Scroll down to the “Available Updates” section and look for both the Apps Helium and Bobber. If there is no “Available Updates” section below “Personalized Recommendations” this means no updates are available. If either app shows an “Update” button, click it to install the latest update then repeat the action you were having issues with to see if your issue has resolved.
2. Try uninstalling the Bobber App and installing it again if your problem is still not fixed. Go to Settings, General, iPhone Storage, then look for and select the Bobber App. Tap “Delete App” to uninstall. Then, open the Apple App Store and search for Bobber App and tap the “Install” button to reinstall it. Verify the issue has been resolved by performing a test.
You might need to get in touch with the Bobber App support staff for additional help if these simple troubleshooting techniques don’t get your problems fixed. They might be able to offer more advice and troubleshooting techniques tailored to your problem.