Bobcat Miner 300 Specifications
Bobcat Miner 300 specifications, hardware dimensions, LoRa pigtail specifications, usage environment, and other related information are shown in the tables:
|Model Number||Bobcat Miner 300|
|Dimensions||141 mm × 141 mm × 47 mm|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 °C to 60 °C|
|Storing||–40 °C to 85 °C|
|Wireless Standard||802.11bgn + BT|
|CPU||Quad-Core A55 Rockchip PX30|
|System Memory||64 GB eMMC Flash, 2 GB LPDDR4/LPDDR4X RAM|
|Power||12 V DC|
Bobcat Miner 300 Overview
Bobcat Miner 300 is a high-efficiency miner hotspot for HNT. It is compatible with Helium LongFi, an architecture that combines the leading wireless LoRaWAN protocol and the Helium Blockchain technology. In 2021, the Helium community selected it as their favorite hotspot, and it was given the Helium Noble Awards.
The Bobcat Miner 300 is a high-efficiency miner hotspot for the HNT (Helium) coin. The Helium project connects individual hotspots via a LoRaWAN antenna providing a mesh network for external devices. Setup is completed with the Helium app on your iOS or Android device. Additionally, this is the newer 2GB RAM Bobcat Miner 300. Contents of the box include the Bobcat Miner 300 2GB 915MHz, 4dbi antenna with base, power adapter, and mounting screws.
- LongFi: Compatible with Helium LongFi, a technology architecture that combines LoRaWAN and the Helium Blockchain.
- 4 dBi antenna: Provides wider network coverage, meaning better proof-of-coverage results for increased $HNT earnings.
- Quad-core processor: Equipped with industrial-grade Rockchip PX30, a high-performance quad-core application processor.
- 64 GB storage: Built-in 64 GB eMMC flash for better data security and larger memory storage.
- OTA updates: Change the miner’s location settings and more remotely without having to send it back to the manufacturer.
- Low-power: Uses as little power as a 5-W light bulb, which consumes 0.12 kWh electricity per day
Where To Buy Bobcat Miner 300?
Bobcat Miner 300 For Sale!
We offer brand new Bobcat Miner 300 with competitive prices and excellent customer service.
Bobcat Miner 300 Repair Guides
Find professional advice on Bobcat Miner 300 Helium Hotspot Miner Repairing and Reseting.
How to Set Up Bobcat Miner 300
Here are simple steps to set up the Bobcat Miner 300.
- Open the Box
- Connect Adapter and LAN Cable (optional)
- Download newest version Helium App and Bobber App / other maker Apps
- Enable Bluetooth & Location service on your phone
- Enable bobcatminer Pair Mode
- Pair bobcatminer in your Helium App
- Setup Wi-Fi (optional)
- Assert Location &/ wait status from “Syncing” to “Synced”
FAQ For Bobcat Miner 300
Bobcat Miner 300 Blog
The latest mining news, reviews and guides Bobcat Miner 300.
Share With Your Friends!